COVID-19 Safety Plan
BC’s Restart: A plan to bring us back together
BC’s Restart is a careful, four-step plan to bring B.C. back together. Starting May 25, we can gradually begin to restart our important social connections, businesses and activities. Getting vaccinated is the most important tool supporting our restart.
- Step 1: Starting May 25
- Step 2: Earliest start date June 15
- Step 3: Earliest start date July 1
- Step 4: Earliest start date September 7
updated May 26, 2021
Guidelines for B.C. Travel
Travel is different this year. The precautions you take at home should also be taken when you are away.
Should I Travel?
When you hit the open roads this summer, you are not leaving COVID-19 behind.
- Consider the health and safety of people in your bubble, and whether you want to take any extra risks
If you decide to travel, take the same health and safety precautions you do at home.
- Wash your hands often
- Practice safe distancing, 2 m
- Spend time in small groups and open spaces
- Clean spaces often
If you are feeling sick, stay home. No exceptions.
- If symptoms develop while traveling, self-isolate immediately and contact 8-1-1 for guidance and testing.
What we are doing to keep our staff and customers safe include:
- No passengers may board if they are sick or required to self isolate.
- Encouraging that physical distancing is maintained by customers at all times.
- We are now requiring you have a mask and that it be worn when physical distance can not be provided.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing procedures on the boat after each trip
- Taking credit card payments over the phone to limit physical contact.